Kent Excell+ Mineral RO water purifier features modular design, auto start, auto off, double purification and removes even dissolved impurities retaining essential minerals. It has capacity of 7L. It is suitable for water from all sources like tank.
From the Manufacturer
The power of Kent technology
Kent Excell+ water purifier is based on the patented Kent technology that removes even Dissolved Impurities while retaining essential Minerals and offers double purification of RO followed by UV.
Kent has the best water purification technology, it has advantages over other water purifiers as it offers you the following:
- Double purification of RO followed by UV, which removes even dissolved Impurities.
- The patented TDS control System retains essentials Natural Minerals.
- 7 liters of purified water storage capacity that makes water available on demand, even in the absence of electricity/water supply.
- Price of product includes free installation as well as 1 year free service at site on demand.
- Membrane is warranted for the period of 1 year.
- Prompt after sales service with a wide service network pan-India.
- For under the counter/cooler installation and for refrigerator with water dispenser.
- Suitable for raw water from all types of sources like bore well, overhead storage tanks, water takers and even municipal taps.
- Computer Controlled Operation with filter Change Alarm and UV Fail Alarm.
- After a pre-set time, Filter Change Alarm is audible which indicated time to replace the filters. If filters are not changed within next 60 hours of use, the purifier stops functioning.
- In case the UV stops functioning, UV Fail Alarm is audible. The purifier will not function until the UV lamp is replaced.
- Spin-welded RO Membrane Housing to prevent tampering.
- Fully automatic operation with auto-start and auto-off.
- Purification Capacity : 15 liters/hour
- Max. Duty Cycle : 75 liters/day
- Storage Tank Capacity : 7 liters hydrostatic tanks
- Filter Cartridges : Sediment, Activated Carbon, UF, Post Carbon
- RO Membrane : 1812-75 GPD
- UV Lamp Power : 11 Watt
- Min. Inlet Water Pressure : 0.3 kg/cm2
- Input Voltage : 160 – 300V AC (50Hz)
- Operating Voltage : 24V DC
- Dimensions : L390 W200 H520 (mm)
- Net Weight : 10.700 kg