3 Star BEE Rating
Indoor W x H x D
80 cm x 28.5 cm x 19 cm
Indoor Unit Weight
Outdoor W x H x D
72 cm x 49.5 cm x 27 cm
Outdoor Unit Weight
Air Flow & Filter Features
Air Flow Direction
Two Way Swing
AC 230 V, 50 Hz
Standard installation of air-conditioners upto Rs.1599 covers only:
1) Drilling of holes into a brick wall for taking out the pipes
2) Fixing a hole sleeve & Cap.
3) Fixing & Connecting indoor and outdoor units using the standard Kit provided by the manufacturer
5) Wrapping the pipe with seasoning tape
Not covered as part of standard Installation charges are:
1) Outdoor unit stand - Rs. 750-1000.
2) Extra copper wire - Rs. 600-800 per metre (Two sized copper pipes will be used)
3) Drain pipe extension- Rs. 90per metre.
4) Wiring extension from the meter to the installation site - Rs. 90 per metre.
5) Vinyl tape roll -Rs. 90
6) Dismantling/shifting of the old AC's - Rs. 600-800
7) Closing the holes with White Cement - on Actuals
9) Plumbing and masonry work
10) Power-point/MCB fitting and any other electrical work
12) Core cutting fabrication and electrical.
Technician Visit Details
Authorized Service Engineer will do the following
Provide replacement to the customer in case part / product not repairable (only after replacement request approved)
Repair/change the defective part
1 year on Product, 5 years on Condenser, 10 years on Compressor
Covered in Warranty
Product, Condenser and Compressor
Not Covered in Warranty
Plastic and Rubber Parts
Warranty Service Type